Climate Corps is a professional development program where Fellows are placed at leading organizations to implement climate change resiliency projects.
Climate Corps is currently accepting applications for the Outreach Campaign Coordinator at Rising Sun Center for Opportunity and the Energy, Education, and Facilities Fellow at Hartnell College. If you are interested in applying, apply here.
All other Half-Cycle recruitment will begin mid-November for positions that start in mid-January. Fill out this interest form, and we will let you know when half-cycle recruitment has begun.
Our Fellows learn cutting edge, valuable professional and leadership skills by working with communities and organizations to develop and implement projects that address climate change resiliency. Benefits include:
Our Program Partners
Receive the support of qualified, passionate, dedicated Fellows who gain expertise in sustainability project implementation by working on local climate change initiatives. Benefits of being a Partner include:
- Access to cost-effective, high caliber talent
- Support emerging leaders in the sustainability field
- Accelerate climate change initiatives in the community
- Participate in a regional network
- Establish leadership for your community programs
- Build capacity for long-term change