Fellows - for open positions and to apply go here.
Partners - for more information and to apply go here.
Interested in applying for the 2018-19 cycle? Sign up here and we will email you when the application is open.
Alameda County and Climate Corps receive CSAC's Merit Award for "Training the Next Generation of Climate Protection Leaders"! Read about it here.
Spend 10 months learning cutting edge, valuable professional and leadership skills by working with communities and organizations to develop and implement projects that address climate change resiliency. Benefits include:
Our Program Partners
Receive the support of qualified, passionate, dedicated Fellows who gain expertise in sustainability project implementation by working on local climate change initiatives for 10 months. Benefits of being a Partner include:
- Access to cost-effective, high caliber talent
- Support emerging leaders in the sustainability field
- Accelerate climate change initiatives in the community
- Participate in a regional network
- Establish leadership for your community programs
- Build capacity for long-term change