Climate Corps is recruiting partners for the summer and next full cycle. For more information and to apply go here.
Join us at the end-of-year Symposium on June 13th, register here.
Are you interested in becoming a Climate Corps Fellow? Fill out our interest form below and we will let you know when the 2017-18 cycle application is open. Check out where our current cycle of Fellows are placed for a preview of the next cycle here.
New positions statewide are being added every week!
Interested in hosting a Fellow for the 2017-18 cycle, click here.
For Fellowships details, click here.
Spend 10 months learning cutting edge, valuable professional and leadership skills by working with communities and organizations to develop and implement projects that address climate change resiliency. Benefits include:
Our Program Partners
Receive the support of qualified, passionate, dedicated Fellows who gain expertise in sustainability project implementation by working on local climate change initiatives for 10 months. Benefits of being a Partner include:
- Access to cost-effective, high caliber talent
- Support emerging leaders in the sustainability field
- Accelerate climate change initiatives in the community
- Participate in a regional network
- Establish leadership for your community programs
- Build capacity for long-term change